Thursday, December 17, 2009

Day 3 in a Nutshell

Crap

Really, that's all I need to say. My schedule was off with Big Guy home from school sick, I was way overtired from being up at 3AM with him and I just didn't have the willpower. I'd love to tell you I grazed on healthy foods but....not always. I'm not sure I remember all I ate but will try to recap.

B: small bowl frosted flakes w/ff milk
S: handful of cheese crackers and a few slices of cheddar cheese
L: hamburger (no bun)
S: popcorn w/a little butter
This is where it all goes to heck BTW
D: 1/2 buffalo chicken calzone, 1/2 large salad. 1 square piece of cake
S: eggnog

Somewhere in there I choked down a candy cane or two and a few dove chocolates. I also ate a second piece of cake in the middle of the night. Bah.

It's amazing how being tired really affects my choices. Darn those little kids, LOL. Just kidding, I wouldn't trade them for anything.

I did, however, take the dog for a walk last night. It was a really little, once around the block, one but it's something. I haven' done that in quite a while and it felt good despite the frigid air. I'm thinking about heading out for another this AM. Guess I better looking at what I ate last night, yuck. Ok, off for a walk. Have a good day all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know it's a cliche but: You STILL did good kid!

    If you were anything like me, pre-band I would have eaten what you described as my "appetizer" to the real binge. It seems like a lot now because we know those days aren't what we want for ourselves but you are still on the right track.

    ReplyDelete