Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Secret Revised

Back in January I revealed a secret http://cookiescakesandshakes.blogspot.com/2009/01/shhh.html. In January, I felt like I did not fit in with the preschool mom set. Now?? Well, now I am proud to report that those ladies are some of my closest friends. I am one of a small group of ladies who gets together frequently, with kids and without :) I still have moments of insecurity with them, who doesn't? Are they trying to tell me something when they straighten my hair and tell me how pretty it is? Is there a hidden message behind talking about cleaning their houses? Sigh, that's OK, I'm pretty sure it's just me being insecure. I try to put the insecurities behind and just have fun because life is short and I feel like I am just starting to really live.

No comments:

Post a Comment