Saturday, October 3, 2009

Temptation Cometh

I have to get weighed on Monday and I have been busting my butt to lose the weight I had re-gained after my last fill. Then this food walks in the door.


My mom. She means well, I swear she does. They are supposed to be treats for the kids. I know, I know, no kid needs that many treats but I tell ya, she means well. This is not a post flaming mom for her need to feed my kids......it's about temptation. All of those foods call to me. They talk to me at midnight,2AM,4AM and just about every time I walk into the kitchen. Sigh. Why don't the apples talk to me?

3 comments:

  1. Ok so someone once told me this and maybe it will work for you, those treats will never taste as good as losing weight feels! I sort of agree however it doesnt always work for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah man. Hostess cupcakes are my favorite! I have no willpower when it comes to them so I feel your pain.
    Love the new layout btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWW! My mom does the same thing! It is so hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete