Monday, June 1, 2009

The Results Are In


My appointment at Casco Bay Surgery today went very well. I was 5 pounds below the goal they set for me when I weighed in. Yay! The surgeon said I was doing an awesome job losing weight. Yay!!! The only quasi bad thing was that the surgeon is concerned that I am not on blood pressure medication and need to be for it to count as a co-morbidity for insurance approval. SO I emailed my primary care doc and we'll see what she says. I don't think it will be a big deal. After meeting with the surgeon I scheduled my surgery!!!! Pending insurance approval I will go under the knife on Tuesday the seventh of July. My pre-op diet will start on June 23rd, whoa. SO, I have 3 weeks until I start pre-op.....crazy. I'm happy and excited and nervous and scared and all those things rolled up into one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow the difference in your face shape is astounding! You know you are really losing it when your face changes shape. Congratulations on your pre-op weight loss success, you are very pretty and I am sure once you achieve those weight loss goals your confidence will be zooming back! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Colleen!!! I'm so happy for you that you not only met the goal---but surpassed it!! Woooohooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Colleen, You should be so proud of yourself!! I am. You are going to do so great with the surgery!!

    ReplyDelete