Sunday, January 25, 2009

Self Sabotage

I do it. I have always done it when it comes to losing weight (and other things too). It's like I start being successful at whatever I set my mind to and then I start doing things knowing that they will cause failure. WHY?? I found a really great article online today. Read it here: http://www.bodytrans.com/newsletters/bodytrans_newsletter_09-2003.htm

It actually makes some sense to me. I am still seeing myself and thinking of myself as a fat person. As a fat person, in that mindset it's OK to eat junk and it's OK to skip workouts. What I need to do is start thinking like the person I want to be. I need to think like the new healthier me. It sounds hoaky and weird but I get it.

So that's it....good bye fat Colleen, you are out of here! No more self sabotage, no more "fat" thoughts. You are good enough, you are healthy, you deserve this and it's the best thing you have ever done for yourself.

1 comment: