Sunday, January 25, 2009

Music

Do you find music motivating? I use music to relieve stress and put me in a better mood. The other day I realized I could listen to music while I was walking and perhaps that would help keep the pace up. So I found our MP3 player and loaded it with a few of my get up and go songs. I always find other peoples choice in music interesting so I though I would share my playlist.

Aerosmith ~ Pink
Britney Spears ~ Womanizer
Janet Jackson ~ Nasty
Janet Jackson ~ What Have You Done for Me Lately
Bon Jovi ~ Bad Medicine
AC/DC ~ You Shook Me All Night Long
2 Unlimited ~ Get Ready For This
Technotronic ~ Pump Up the Jam
La Bouche ~ Sweet Dreams (club mix)
Def Leppard ~ Let's Get Rocked
Pink ~ So What
Metro Station ~ Shake It


It's a really random mix but works for me so far! My favorite right now is So What by Pink!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an ipod, but if I did I'd load it with this...

    Yeah - Usher
    Hey Ya- Outkast
    Stronger - Kanye West
    Hips Don't Lie - Shakira
    Come on Over - Christina Aguilera
    Bye, Bye, Bye - N'Sync

    ReplyDelete