Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Gonna Go For It (with trepidation)

I have a fill scheduled for tomorrow at 10 and have been going back and forth about whether or not to keep it. Mainly I am afraid of the scale and scared of having to explain a stall or gain. This AM however I weighed in at 244 and just now on the scale, fully clothes I was 246. I am hoping the doctors scale will say the same (last time it said I was heavier than my scale). At least 246 would be a two pound loss in two weeks, I can handle that. Sigh......it's going to stress me out until it's over but I really think it's for the best, I need more restriction. My restriction has been really weird. Mornings are definitely tighter and I read that a lot on lap band boards. Good to know I fall into "normal" on that one. Other than that though it's really hit or miss. Sometimes I eat something and it goes down just fine and others it totally hurts and feels stuck. There's no rhyme or reason that I can come up with.

With this fill tomorrow I pledge to follow the rules more closely. I will do protein shakes until the swelling goes down, I will be kind to my band, I will exercise daily, and I will get my protein and water.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Maybe walk tmrw p.m.? Just hafta be back by 8pm for Biggest Loser premiere:)

    ReplyDelete