Monday, August 31, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a busy few weeks. Right after my first fill the boys got sick. First Little Guy and then Big Guy. A few days later it was my turn. I didn't recover nearly as quick as the boys, ugh. After 7 days of feeling like horse poo I went to the doctor and she gave me some antibiotics, phew. All is well now :) In the beginning of not feeling well I gained weight. Nothing healthy sounded good. By the time I went to the doctors though I was back to where I had been, thank you! Then I just started losing.....I honestly wasn't even trying. I'll take it! So my new low is 242.8 :) I am up a bit this AM but forgot to take my diuretic BP meds yesterday so I am sure that attributed to it. We'll see what the scale says tomorrow.

My last post was an emotional one. I absolutely HATE the before pictures. I hated them when I first saw them months ago. My brother in law took them and put them on Facebook. I quickly de-tagged them. Ugh. I love the new pictures which is such an odd feeling, it made me cry. The person in the pictures matches the person I see in the mirror, finally. It's so hard because I am so hard on myself and still see how far I have to go but that post reminded me of how far I have come.

In other news, Big Guy starts Kindergarten TODAY!!! WOW! I have to go with him today for a sort of orientation but tomorrow he will board the big yellow bus (sniff sniff). Can someone pass the tissues?

I have another fill tomorrow as well, first thing in the morning. I need it and can't wait to see how it feels. I also need to get walking again. All the sickness led to a sedentary me, blech. Time to kick it up again and get moving. The weather is changing and that makes walks so much nicer. I love the cool Fall-esque weather :)

Well, hopefully that's it. I'll let you know how fill number 2 goes tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. How about a walk Thurs. after work? I need to getting moving again too:)

    ReplyDelete