Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm doing it...again

I had a great week health wise. I walked 4 times this week, yay! I even managed to eat well, yay again! However, this AM I weigh in at............... 286.

Now I have a confession. Last weekend I was 289 :O I hated it, it sucked, I was pissed at myself. So, 286 this week will do. -3 from last weekend and that is a good thing.

At this point in the game I usually give up and say F it, I'm going to eat what I want b/c this obviously isn't working. But, it is working....I'm still down 20 pounds and while I haven't managed to keep losing I am not allowing myself to re-gain or worse re-gain +++ I think that's an accomplishment.

3 comments:

  1. Most definitely an accomplishment. I'm back up to my highest weight (other than pregnancy) and it really stinks. It makes me so frustrated and sad. I totally know why I"m where I am though. It's because I eat and eat and eat and eat. I guess I should be thankful that I have a reasonable metabolism so it's not worse, huh? I'm so happy for you that you are kicking butt on this...staying with it that is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely!
    Now if we could just get past this spate of gray weather...on to bigger & better walks! Plus the lonely new kettlebell is calling out to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen--I tagged you on my blog for a "7 things thing..." go see it if you still have the address! :)

    ReplyDelete