Monday, September 20, 2010

Shift

I've spent the last few days making a shift in my mind. It's been tough and trust me, not easy. I've done a little bit of the last meal syndrome, as well, as the fill gets closer. I've definitely eaten a few things I should have passed on b/c I know post-fill they will be a no-go again. All in all though I think I am ready for the fill and the post-fill changes I need to make.

Last night Sadie and I took the boys to the playground and I brought a tennis racket and balls. As a kid I grew up across from a high school and spent many an hour hitting tennis balls off the brick walls. Last night I did the same thing and it felt great. I got a great workout and left very sweaty and tired. Big Guy tried to join in and did really well for his first time with a tennis racket. Hopefully he'll continue to practice and love it as much as I do.

That's all for now. Still nervous as heck about tomorrow but still going to go.

1 comment:

  1. You can do this, with your doctor's help weight loss can be possible again. I have stayed on my after-care 100% and I feel like that is the only reason I have been successful. I know this would be very hard if I didn't have good insurance.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete